University of North Dakota Hockey Jersey Evolution Hardboard Wood Sign.
- Measures 9"x30"
- 1/2" thick
- Durable finish and precision cut smooth edge
- Great indoor home decor sign
- Made in the USA.
Featured Jerseys Include:
- 1948-49 - Ralph Engelstad #23 jersey
- 1950-54 - #14 Ben Cherski, scored 131 goals in only 100 games a record that still stands today! Ben also scored 17 hat tricks for another UND school record also still current today.
- 1956-57 - This was the first team to advance to a NCAA championship game in school history.
- 1957-58 - This was the first team to win a conference championship for UND hockey
- 1958-59 - This was the first NCAA Championship for the UND Hockey the #18 jersey was worn by Reggie Morelli who scored the game winning goal in overtime and won the tournament's most outstanding player award
- 1962-63 - This was jersey worn when UND won its 2nd NCAA Title, worn by #7 Al McLean, it was also the first of 15 WCHA conference championships
- 1964-67 - This jersey worn by Dennis Hextall, this was 4th conference championship team and the first season they wore the Blackhawk style logo and the S-tomahawk on the sleeve.
- 1967-71 - UND would win two conference championships wearing this style jersey this #2 was worn by John Marks. John was the first ever UND hockey player to be drafted in the 1st round of the NHL Draft.
- 1979-82 - This mesh style jersey was worn when UND won its 3rd and 4th NCAA Championships. The 5th title was won in 1987 but the jersey style was the same logos and design just changed from a big hole mesh to a fine hole mesh. This style jersey was also worn by the "Hrkac Circus" one of the best college hockey lines of all time and Tony Hrkac would win UND's 1st ever Hobey Baker Award.
- 1997-2000 - UND would win it 6th and 7th NCAA titles wearing the geometric Sioux logo featured on this dazzle cloth jersey
- 2001-2007 Nike style, this was the new designed SIOUX logo worn when REA opened and worn by the likes of Jonathan Toews, T.J.Oshie, and Ryan Duncan known as the D.O.T. line. Known as one of the best in college hockey Duncan would go on to win the Hobey baker award only the 2nd in UND hockey history.
- 2015-16 - This was the jersey worn in our most recent and 8th NCAA title. Worn by #9 Drake Caggiula who would win MVP of the tournament as a 4 year undrafted player.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
The Sioux Shop’s profits are reinvested back into the athletics enterprise to help support the development of UND’s Athletic programs and student-athletes.