Fighting Sioux Hockey vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers at the Ralph Engelstad Arena December 2007.
Panoramic Framed by Blakeway Panoramas.
-The print is mounted and backed up with foam core.
- Black Aluminum frame with tempered glass
TEXT ON BOTTOM READS:
- This panoramic photograph, taken by James Blakeway at the Ralph Engelstad Arena, features the University of North Dakota® Fighting Sioux versus their arch rivals, the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. The Fighting Sioux served as the proud nickname for the University of North Dakota for 82 years. In the fall of 1930, the University adopted the nickname "Sioux" for its varsity teams and the word "Fighting" was later added in the 1960's. UND officially retired the "Fighting Sioux" nickname and logo from intercollegiate competition prior to the 2012-13 athletics season.
Additional Shipping Notes:
* This item may ship separately if ordered with other items.
* This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
* This item is oversized and/or heavy and is not eligible for expedited shipping.
* This item is not included in free shipping promotions.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
The Sioux Shop’s profits are reinvested back into the athletics enterprise to help support the development of UND’s Athletic programs and student-athletes.