Panoramic Framed Photo by Blakeway Panoramas.
-The print is mounted and backed up with foam core. The frame is black aluminum with glass. Outside dimensions are 13 ¾ inches x 40 ¼ . It measures almost 1 inch out from the wall and is 3/8 of an inch wide with a rounded profile (front).
TEXT ON BOTTOM READS:
- This panorama was taken on January 14, 2012, in the world-class Ralph Engelstad Arena in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The photograph captures the on-ice action of the final regular season game, played between the University of North Dakota and the University of Minnesota, in which UND wore their jerseys featuring the historic Fighting Sioux logo. The Ralph Engelstad Arena, often referred to as "The Ralph," is located on the UND campus, seats 11,640 fans and is used primarily for hockey. The arena has been called one of the finest facilities of its kind in the world and was built by UND alumnus Ralph Engelstad. This panorama was taken by Christopher Gjevre.
Additional Shipping Notes:
* This item may ship separately if ordered with other items.
* This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
* This item is oversized and/or heavy and is not eligible for expedited shipping.
* This item is not included in free shipping promotions.
The Sioux Shop’s profits are reinvested back into the athletics enterprise to help support the development of UND’s Athletic programs and student-athletes.