Panoramic Framed and Matted Photo by Blakeway Panoramas.
-The print is mounted and backed up with foam core.
- Double matted
- Black Aluminum frame with tempered glass
TEXT ON BOTTOM READS:
- This panorama was taken on December 31, 2011, in the world-class Ralph Engelstad Arena in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The photograph features a game between the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux and the Harvard University Crimson. This was the final men’s hockey game in which UND was officially referred to as the Fighting Sioux. The Ralph Engelstad Arena, often referred to as "The Ralph," is located on the UND campus, seats 11,640 fans and is used primarily for hockey. The arena has been called one of the finest facilities of its kind in the world and was built by UND alumnus Ralph Engelstad. This panorama was taken by Stephanie Mason.
Additional Shipping Notes:
* This item may ship separately if ordered with other items.
* This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
* This item is oversized and/or heavy and is not eligible for expedited shipping.
* This item is not included in free shipping promotions.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
The Sioux Shop’s profits are reinvested back into the athletics enterprise to help support the development of UND’s Athletic programs and student-athletes.